Our goal is to provide a loving and nurturing place for children by:
- Providing a safe and secure environment
- Using appropriate guidance techniques
- Providing multicultural experiences so children learn acceptance of others
- Using developmentally appropriate activities
- Showing love and respect to all children
- Providing opportunities to learn of God’s love through song, stories, prayer, and religious holiday celebrations
We send children on their way as independent children who have a foundation on which to build. All children are welcome without regard to race, color, ability, religion or ethnic origin.
Our program provides learning centers, manipulative, and group activities to meet each child’s individual and unique growth and development. Children learn social and academic skills at their own pace.
“Teachers are all amazing! All three of my kids have been here.
We couldn't be happier and I know they are in a great program with the best teachers!
I have referred at least two other families in the past. They have always been pleased for my referring them to such a great program.” ~ Julia
Christ the King Preschool is a mission of Christ the King Church.
Christ the King Lutheran Church Web Site